Daily Archives: June 7, 2012
Today has been one of those days.
Its only noon-thirty.
That does NOT bode well for the rest of the day. And yes, I did in fact just use the term ‘noon thirty’ with a straight face. I like it. Don’t judge me!
So, without any further ado, I present unto you … a list.
This may well be the first list on PP.net. Well, the first list-post, anyway. Maybe. I’d have to check. And since I don’t have time to shower, I certainly don’t have time for that kind of research. So.
Here are the top twelve reasons why I do not have a new post today.
- Slept in until 6:07 a.m. Work starts at 7 a.m. You do the math.
- Editing Incandescence. Half-way done. Broke the mental block and am kicking its @$$.
- Writing posts for the VBT – just to keep up with the schedule.
- Work. Usually, the first hour is slow. Today, it was insanity.
- Doctor appointments. Jack and I are running medical errands all afternoon.
- Camp NaNoWriMo. I am 10k words behind already.
- PB: The Legend of Mim. I am 5 days overdue on Installment number two.
- Fizzy Water. I’m out of the caffeine-free, sugar-free, carbonated water that keeps me going.
- Jogging. Last night I jogged three short sections of our nightly circuit. I’m sore.
- Creativity. I don’t gots it.
- Proper Grammar. Apparently ^^^ I don’t HAVE it either.
- Jack. LoTRO. Facebook. Life. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!
Love & Rainbows,